October 16, 2007

10 Days to Go!


Its all coming together now. The details are in order. The registrations are climbing and the team in KC is getting excited as well. This is going to be a good time!

I recently heard the interview of Dwayne Roberts, the director of Onething ministries, on our very own local CHVN-FM. Click on the Icon below to hear the interview!

click here

They did a nice job getting to the point of why we are doing this conference and what was central to the message of "one thing". Its funny how hearing it on the radio makes it all seem so real. We have been working on the details of this event for almost 10 months now, slowly at the start, of course, and deliberately of late. And, sort of like waiting for your first child to be born, you know its coming but during that last while it seems like it will never get here. I remember those last few minutes before my first child was born: intense and exciting, but almost surreal at the same time. There was nothing that could have prepared me for what I was to experience when my son finally emerged into the world.

I'm ready for a big surprise! May God make it more than any of us expects it to be.

Come if you are in the area. And, pray for us that His will be done in Winnipeg.

Brian Creary
Ministry Director

No comments: